Cure for Sweaty Armpits
Sweating is a bodily process that keeps a check in the body temperature. A condition called as hyperhydrosis develops due to excessive sweating. There are many possible explanations for this complication most of them pointing to hormonal imbalances. There are various home remedies for sweaty armpits. Some of them are given in this piece of writing.
- Make it a point to shower at least two times a day. This is an inexpensive way of keeping excessive armpit sweating at bay.
- Avoid munching too much of food items loaded with chili, caffeine, garlic, onion, pepper and spicy food. These food items are known to trigger the sweat glands.
- Device a workout coupled with a balanced diet plan which is one of the best remedies for sweaty armpits. Excessive weight stimulates the body to sweat a lot because of the stress that weight exerts on the body.
- Rub your armpits with lemon after taking a bath. This is a natural method which comes with absolutely no side effects.
- Talcum powder is a good moisture absorber. Using them regularly also adds a good odor.
- Clothes woven from natural fibers like cotton should be used and clothes made of silk and spandex must be avoided.
- Switch over to a deodorant that is alum based. It is one of the best remedies for sweaty armpits.